Wednesday, August 08, 2012

MARINE EXPEDITIONARY FORCE KITBASH

It’s been awhile since I last posted a 1/6 scale figure so I decided to kitbash one for this month.
I decided to put together this simple USMC MEF soldier. The idea was inspired by the figure released by Hot Toys back when they still manufactured military models. Check him out and I hope you like him.
I planned a simple load out for this figure. For his side arm a standard M92 beretta 9mm pistol. And the usual ammo pouch to carry his extra mags. I Also added magpul to his magazine.


Some smoke bomb for signaling. Added the USMC frog balaclava together with MICH helmet.

Basic tan suit with tan boots and knee pads for him. Pretty standard gear for a soldier.


His M4 with reflex sight.






Added a pointer for his M4










No comments:

Post a Comment