Monday, December 24, 2012

SNOWMAN BY NANO BLOCK


I’m a Lego fan and after putting together the Nano block guitar and Santa Claus I was impressed at the size and how enjoyable these little blocks are. So here is another Christmas theme pack that I would like to show you guys. Check out frosty the snowman in Nano block scale.
 
Nano block snowman is made up of approximately 130 pieces.
 
 
 
 
Snowman compared to a triple A battery. That’s how small he is.
 
 
 
MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVEYONE!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. All in all, Blocking something is a great enjoy to me. This is a real beauty of blocking and love this snowmen from my heart. I also wanna to make this and just ordered Nano Block mini from at PIJ. Its really awesome.
    http://bit.ly/nanoblock-mania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and welcome to my humble blog. Glad to hear from a fellow Nano block enthusiast. I agree, Nano block sets are fun to build and collect. Enjoy your snowman and do check back in the future, I will try to post more building block toys if time permits. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete