Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NAKED SNAKE BY HOT TOYS PART 2

 
I’m back with the second part of Hot Toys MGS3 Naked Snake, here I will show you in detail Snake’s bag of toys. Snake came with several weapons and accessories based from the game. Let’s take a quick look.
 
Snake using his CQC weapons the M1911a1 and his knife.
 
 
Close up of his M1911a1 pistol with suppressor.
 
 
XM16E1 assault rifle
 
 
Stoner Machine gun. I don’t remember every having this gun in the game. I’ve finished the game several times.
 
 
Reloading!!!
 
 
Snake with the Stoner machine gun.
 
 
Claymore and several grenades.
 
 
Snake’s EZ gun came with him if you played the game in very easy and easy mode, it helps Snake by increasing his camouflage and stamina recovery and doubles as a tranquilizer gun. Snake also came with a binocular for recon purposes. In the game snake survived by eating wild plants, animals and military rations. Included with the figure is a sample military ration.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Excellent blog you’ve got here.It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! Please check out my site.
    military toy guns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking out my blog Jake.
      I appreciate the kind words and will surely visit your site.

      Delete