Thursday, October 06, 2011

NAVY SEAL GUNNER KITBASH

Almost every squad or team has its gunner to provide support and cover fire. They dish out a lot of fire power giving their teammates time to maneuver. Machine gunners are valuable asset to a group. So far I have not yet purchased a machine gunner figure. So here is my attempt at kit bashing one. I hope his accurate enough, or at least look good enough.

My Navy SEAL gunner.

US Navy SEAL machine gunner.

Head sculpt from Hot Toys John Connor.

M9 9mm pistol and a push knife

Knee pads, hiking boots and gaiters.

Back view showing his back pack and radio.

He carries two saw pouches for his ammo, two pistol mags and several smoke grenades.
I made a simple set up for him because running around with a huge gun plus two pouches full of ammo can take its toll.
M60E4 MK43 machine gun.



No comments:

Post a Comment