Sunday, June 26, 2011

US ARMY FCS ACU VERSION BY SOLDIER STORY

Here is Soldier Story's Future Combat Systems (FCS) in ACU pattern. This figure is similar to the FCS MultiCam version except for his weapons and some other minor stuff.

Standard box with photos of the figure

Figure out of the box, in his ACU pattern uniform

His belt came with suspenders.

Some pouches in ACU pattern

Like the MultiCam version he uses Crye precision body armour with four M4 mag pouches, smoke grenades, radio with pouch and hydration system.

MBITR radio with pouch and hydration system

The main difference between the MultiCam version and ACU version are their weapons.
For the side arm the MultiCam version had a M9 while here we get a cool M1911 pistol.
And for the primary weapon they both use the HK416 but the MultiCam version had 14.5 inch barrel while we get a HK416 in 10.4 inch barrel, making it compact and suitable for close quarter combat.
His Hk416 also include 2 types of magazine. Four 30 round steel magazine and four 20 round aluminum alloy magazine.


He had a cool looking Batman patch. A little weird for a military figure but it looks nice

The box set came with a tan Mich2002 helmet, its color was kind of different from the ACU uniform so I swapped it for a darker tone.

The Transformer meets the Transporter
The MultiCam version looks like Capt. Lennox while the ACU version looks like Jason Statham



2 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Lindsay. I was looking for an ACU Patch to send my husband who is a US Soldier. Who loves Batman as much as i do. He is overseas right now. I came across your page. I was wondering if I could buy one of these Soldiers? I would love to get him one and send it to him. He will be gone for a whole year and I think he would just really love something like this. And slow him how much I love him. Would love to know something soon. ThankYou email is Lilcountrychick_34@yahoo.com or my number is 3375323628 hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ma'am Lindsay, thank you for visiting my site. I'm very sorry but the figure above was already sold a few months ago. If I come across a copy of the figure I'll email you ma'am. I wish you and your husband good luck and good health.

      Delete