Sunday, January 06, 2013

G.I.JOE RETALIATION ROADBLOCK KITBASH


After pre ordering Hot Toy Snake Eyes figure i got so excited and decided to put together this simple kitbash of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson as Roadblock. Base from the movie trailers and poster, Roadblock together with Flint and Lady J would be the main Joe team as opposed to the first movie which featured Duke's  team. While waiting for the film let’s check out my version of Roadblock. Hope you guys enjoy my build.

G.I. Joe Retaliation poster of Dwayne Johnson as Roadblock

 Using the poster as reference I gave Roadblock Multicam pattern uniform.


Close up of the head sculpt. 


Roadblock is often seen using the M249e2 squad automatic weapon or SAW.


 The M249e2 can be opened and is loaded with metal bullets. 
A scope is also attached as an additional accessory.


 Then i added a ton of ammo for Roadblock. 
Two 100 round ammo pouch and a 200 round ammo pouch.
Also added several light sticks.


One can't have enough ammo specially against Cobra. So I added two more ammo pouch at the back.
Realistically speaking though I think this load out is ridiculous.


  Nice gloved hands and his mission detail attached to his arm.


To help him better handle the M249e2 SAW, I added a grip.
I think that his SAW did not have a grip in the movie, but to me it looks better this way.


Lock and loaded ready for action!


YO! JOE
Funny but I often remember the Joe's shouting this phrase when attacking.





No comments:

Post a Comment